I ordered from this company. Immediately I got order confirmation i was suspicious. The order number was "20". Then I got a mail advising that I would see "RISHENG TEXTLS" on my credit card. I was hoping I hadn't been defrauded.

I thought bought two pairs in black and brown of clark's below and I received a totally different $10 pair of shoes from China:

1 x 2016 Men's Clarks Shoes | Clarks Seeley Pace Black Leather Shoes Canada

Hot Sale (BGZ31007353) = $61.11

Size (Euro):47/(US):13/(UK):12

1 x 2016 Men's Clarks Shoes | Clarks Seeley Pace Brown Leather Shoes Canada

Outlet Online Shop (TVJ16002299) = $62.41

Size (Euro):47/(US):13/(UK):12

The contact given in the order, service.6_susan@hotmail.com never responded to my mails, rather, the payment processor service@rhythmbillpay.com sent notices that my complaints had been forwarded to the retailer and I would hear from them. I haven't after more than three weeks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i will never ever deal with this company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of clarks shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Bluegrassinholstein needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clarks shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bluegrassinholstein.

Had an Experience with Bluegrassinholstein?

Comments

Same as mine.I tried to write back to service.6_susan@Hotmail.com.

started getting rejects.

They also have a service.8_susan@Hotmail.com addy for gift certificate questions.Feel sorry for them...probably a black hole